Careers at PG Calc
PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services. PG Calc customers have access to the broadest range of planned giving solutions, including gift calculations and illustrations, planned giving marketing, planned gift administration, and consulting and client support services that are second to none. Non-profit and charity customers in all segments choose PG Calc as their preferred planned giving partner, year after year.
PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Client Services Advisor
Join PG Calc’s Client Services Team as a Client Services Advisor
PG Calc is a 30-year old Cambridge company specializing in planned giving that develops, sells, and supports software, offers marketing services and consulting, and provides planned gift administration for charitable organizations nationwide. PG Calc’s Client Services is the foundation for our excellent reputation in the important world of charitable gift planning. We are seeking an enthusiastic, service-oriented individual to join our staff of 34 in the Cambridge office.
The Client Services Advisor is part of the Client Services Department, which is responsible for ensuring that PG Calc clients receive outstanding support.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Providing client support on planned giving concepts and the use of PG Calc software.
- Conducting training classes and orientations in the classroom and on-line.
- Writing and coordinating communications to clients.
- Working with the Gift Administration team.
- Participating in cross-departmental projects.
Ideal candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills; an aptitude for mathematics; a positive, can-do attitude; excellent computer skills including spreadsheet, word processing, database programs, and e-mail; and the ability to concentrate on details and follow through on all assignments. She or he should have the ability to work individually as well as participate as a member of a team. Competitive candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 3 -5 years’ experience in planned giving. Familiarity with PG Calc’s software is a plus.
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun and fast-paced environment. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
E-mail or mail cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements to:
Vice President/Director Client Services
PG Calc Incorporated
129 Mount Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
PG Calc provides software, consulting, administration and marketing services to nonprofit organizations and institutions nationwide. We support a specialized area of fundraising known as planned giving, and our success over the last 30 years is directly attributable to our unmatched customer support.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial principles to join our Finance team in the Cambridge office. He or she would be responsible for processing our Accounts Receivable and also provide treasury support for our Gift Administration Services line of business.
- Record all incoming payments into QuickBooks on a daily basis
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Process credit card transactions
- Create monthly, quarterly, ad hoc invoices
- Monitor customer account details for delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve billing and payment discrepancies
- Maintain and update payments in internal database
- Process checks, stop payments, and voids for Gift Administration accounts
- Verify Gift Administration payments are accurate and processed on time
- Upload ACH and Wire payments into online banking system
- Submit positive pay files to the bank
- Perform account reconciliations on Gift Administration accounts monthly
- Organize, file, fax and scan documents
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail
- Assist with projects when needed
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or Associate's Degree, best if in finance or accounting
- 2-5 years experience in A/R or similar function.
- Adaptable in using organizational skills to prioritize tasks and take ownership of work
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work on multiple tasks and deliver results in a flexible, fast-paced work environment
- Strong ability to work as a team member.
- Can demonstrate and model company values with internal and external customers
- Has an ongoing process improvement focus, making recommendations and participating in implementations
- Comfortable with Excel, Word, and QuickBooks
- Familiarity with Sugar CRM or another CRM system would be a plus
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun and fast-paced environment, and all our clients are charities. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements to:
Director of Finance
No Phone calls please.