|Administer Charitable Gift Annuities
When donors make a commitment to your charity, you want to demonstrate your commitment to them by providing the highest standards of financial stewardship. After all, happy donors often make for repeat donors.
Obviously, a major component of good stewardship is gift administration. That means taking care of all the essentials like distributing income to your donors in a timely manner and providing them accurate tax information.
The good news is, we at PG Calc can either help you manage the process yourself or, if you’d rather, do it for you. The choice is yours.
The key to either solution is our proven gift administration software package, GiftWrap.
A Windows database, GiftWrap was specifically designed for planned giving. Unlike standard databases, GiftWrap stores all the specialized data required for planned gifts and uses that data to perform complex calculations. It organizes the tasks involved, streamlines operations, and enforces rules.
With GiftWrap you can:
- Track donors, beneficiaries, prospects, and advisors
- Store all planned gifts and bequests
- Print management reports to measure program success
- Calculate state-required gift annuity reserves
- Perform FASB 116/117 liability calculations
- Track the value of each gift annuity over its lifetime
- Allow you to create unlimited notes on people and gifts
- Have the assurance of four levels of security
In addition, it has optional features that enable you to:
- Produce checks and electronic fund transfers
- Produce 1099-R forms and files for gift annuities
- Perform all tasks needed to administer pooled income funds including
- Offer custom upload files, checks, and reports
Regardless of how functionally comprehensive GiftWrap is, there are some organizations that would rather outsource the gift administration process to PG Calc.
Working with your asset manager, we provide the back-office accounting services for gift annuities and pooled income funds, including maintaining records, producing beneficiary payments and tax forms, and providing reports documenting the process.
For more information and pricing parameters, please call PG Calc toll-free at 888-497-4970 or send us an email.