PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services to charities, non-profits, and service providers. PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
PG Calc is seeking an enthusiastic, flexible individual to join our marketing staff in our Cambridge office.
Responsible for marketing products and services to customers and prospects. Develops and executes marketing campaigns, works with product teams, and participates in launching and promoting the products and services.
Participate in and contribute to the development and execution of multiple inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. Tasks and skills include the following:
- Build and manage a content editorial calendar; write and edit blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, infographics, marketing collateral, etc.
- Contribute to the generation of new leads from the PG Calc website through the development of calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content, including offers.
- Contribute to the lead nurturing processes, as implemented in HubSpot marketing automation, through email, website content, and social channels.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Maintain, measure results from, and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for various product/service lines to convert leads into customers.
- Maintain PG Calc website, updating site content and providing editorial input on new and updated content, layout, and navigation to optimize ease of use for visitors and visibility to search engines (SEO)
- Manage on-page and off-page SEO
- Establish metrics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, report on those metrics monthly, and continually refine our conversion process
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing and line of business staff to plan and develop overall outbound strategy and campaigns
- Create and publish emails, calls-to-action and corresponding landing pages, coding as appropriate for tracking and testing
- Identify and make recommendations for testing opportunities
- Work with line of business and graphic design staff and outside printers to plan and execute multiple direct mail campaigns
- Contribute to the management and execution of print, banner, and PPC advertising campaigns
- Track and report on relevant statistics for each campaign (bounces, opens, clicks), including test-specific and overall observations and suggestions for improvement
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Digital and online marketing experience
- SEO experience
- Administrative and project management skills
- Experience maintaining website/blog; experience with HTML coding
- Marketing analytics skills (Google Analytics, HubSpot, CRM)
- MS Office
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation system
- Experience with Drupal content management system
- Familiarity with fundraising (professional experience w planned giving/major gifts)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous health, dental, retirement, vacation, sick, and child/elder care time off benefits
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun and fast-paced environment, and all our clients are charities. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements to:
Director of Marketing
No Phone calls please.