PG Calc offers a variety of educational options to help you and members of your staff build your base of knowledge about planned giving and learn how to run an effective program.
Training in our Cambridge, MA office
We can arrange for you and your staff members to visit our offices in Cambridge for training. You can take advantage of our standard seminars, or we’ll work with you to tailor a session to accomplish your goals.
- The fee for training in our offices is $175 per hour. This fee is hourly, not per person.
- If we need to develop a custom training manual for your session using custom cases, the charge is $150 per hour to prepare the cases and produce a custom training manual.
On-Site Training in your office
You can minimize the time you spend away from fundraising activities by having a PG Calc staff member come to your office to train you and your staff. We can conduct the training using our standard training manual or create a custom session that you help design.
- The fee for training time is $1,000 for a half day, $1,500 for a full day. There is a $1,000 minimum. You can have as many staff members present as you like.
- The charge to develop a custom training manual for your session is $150 per hour.
- Related expenses may include transportation, lodging, and meals.
A combination of technologies allows us to create an interactive learning environment in which we are able to illustrate concepts and respond to questions almost as if we were all in the same room.
We’ve had great success delivering training using proven WebEx technology – web conferencing that, in essence, brings a PG Calc trainer right into your office. Distance learning is flexible, convenient, economical, and effective.
- The fee for distance learning is $175 per hour for one or more students.
- There is also an $85 setup fee that covers administration and materials for the session.