Gift Planning Introductory
Gain invaluable hands-on experience using case study examples to illustrate these gift options while discovering the powerful and effective features of your gift planning software.
Fees and Policies
Training Location Details
Who can benefit from this class?
- Prior knowledge of planned giving is helpful, but you can benefit from this class if you are new to planned giving.
- If you are an experienced gift planner, the planned giving review is a good refresher on the fundamentals.
- No prior experience with Planned Giving Manager software is required, and no advance preparation for the course is necessary.
Gift planning models include Gift Annuities - Immediate, Deferred, Flexible and Commuted Pay and Charitable Remainder Trusts.
- Introduction to Planned Giving Manager
- Gift Annuities - Immediate to Commuted Pay
- Create Basic Gift Annuity Proposals
- Introduction to Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Create Trust Proposals
- Using PGM Narratives to Market Gifts
Schedule for the Day
- The session runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Two 15 minute breaks, morning and afternoon with an hour for lunch on your own at noon.
- Continental breakfast will be provided before the start of the session and refreshments during breaks.
- Please be in the room by 8:30 a.m. so that the session may begin on time.
CFRE and CFP credits: 6.0 Prerequisite: None. Course level: Advanced. Instructional method: Group-live. For information on policies on cancellations, complaints or refunds, please contact Dyke Tilt at (888) 474-2252.