Webinars - Planned Giving Insights and Expertise
PG Calc Webinars bring the skill and experience of the industry’s top practitioners to your office! PG Calc consultants and carefully selected guest presenters deliver the most up to date knowledge and insights on important gift planning topics. Here are just a few of the reasons why thousands of gift planners and their colleagues attend our Webinars each year:
- Participate from wherever you wish. All you need is an internet connection!
- One hour of formal presentation plus one half-hour for questions provides a golden opportunity to expand your knowledge and get your questions answered by an expert.
- A detailed paper and a pdf of the presenter’s slides help you retain what you’ve learned.
- CFRE and, in some cases, CFP continuing education credit. Learn more.
- Each session costs just $95 per site. You can invite as many people as you want to attend with you for the same low price.
Special offer on 2017 webinar series
Recordings of all past PG Calc Webinars are available for purchase. Each recording includes the audio and visual portions of the Webinar, as well as the handouts that were provided to attendees. Each recording includes approximately one hour of formal presentation followed by about a half-hour of answering questions from the live audience.
Webinars recorded in:
Continuing Education Credit
Each Webinar is approved for 1.5 hours of CFRE Continuing Education points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. To apply for CFRE credit, after viewing the Webinar email your name (first and last name) and email address to Jennifer Wickham.
The Webinars listed below are also approved for 1.5 CFP* credits each. Prerequisite: None. Course level: Basic. Instructional method: Group-internet. You must attend the live Webinar to earn CFP points. To apply for CFP credit, after viewing the Webinar email your name (first and last name) and CFP number to Jennifer Wickham.
- Counting Revocable Gifts: Back from Fantasy Island
- Building Endowment with Planned Gifts
- Successfully Navigating Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Planned Giving Essentials
- Understanding the Older Donor
- Gifts of Retirement Assets
- Intermediate Taxation for Gift Planners
- Rules Rule: Best Practices in Gift Acceptance Policies
In addition, the Webinars listed below are under review for 1.5 CFP* credits each.
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- Attracting Gifts from Donor Advised Funds
- Getting Bequests Right from Prospect Identification to Realization