Improve My Planned Giving Marketing
Bring up marketing to planned giving managers, and you’ll hear the same thing from many of them:
“The success of our program is directly dependent on the marketing we do to support it. I only wish we did a better job.”
If you share those sentiments, you’ll be pleased to know that PG Calc can strengthen your marketing efforts in a variety of ways.
Our Marketing Services packages offers clients the ideal combination of traditional and online marketing initiatives and are built around three vital marketing elements:
1. A sophisticated web presence serves as a 24-hour beacon to prospective donors.
2. Compelling direct mail and email campaigns bring home the impact their gift will have on your mission.
3. Best of all, hands-on strategy sessions with our experts are included for all clients to set up their marketing program. Periodic reviews to keep things running smoothly are a part of each package.
Our marketing consultants are also available for more in-depth strategy engagements to help you refresh and expand the reach of your program. They can cover planned giving program and marketing elements with you in greater depth than our standard Marketing Services packages offer:
- What’s the best way to integrate marketing best practices into my program?
- How do I prepare a strategic planned giving marketing plan?
- How do I segment my database to target those most likely to make a planned gift?
- What can I do to ensure a better response to my direct mail program? My website?