PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services to charities, non-profits, and service providers. PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team. PG Calc is an equal opportunity employer.
PG Calc is a small, well-established company providing software and services to charities and financial institutions in the specialized area of planned giving, a form of philanthropic giving. PG Calc enjoys an outstanding reputation for excellence and stellar client service.
The Client Services Assistant is part of the Client Services Department, which is responsible for ensuring that PG Calc clients receive outstanding support.
- Answer telephone and e-mail messages.
- Resolve client questions, requests and issues, or transfer to appropriate staff.
- Maintain client records, fill orders, and develop expertise in use of PG Calc’s client database.
- Assist with client communications and support department members.
- Coordinate meetings and events.
- Develop working knowledge of PG Calc’s software and services.
- Participate in testing PG Calc software.
- Contribute to ad hoc and cross-departmental projects.
- Participating in cross-departmental projects
We’re a small company that attracts people who have high standards for excellence, work hard, and enjoy a lively, friendly, casual atmosphere. Great location in Harvard Square near Red Line.
- Documents, records, and reports are prepared and maintained accurately in a timely manner.
- Effective communication and coordination with Company personnel and clients.
- Client support functions are completed in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Management is appropriately informed of activities.
2 - 4 years of college
Two years of previous related experience.
Typing or keyboarding experience.
Administrative experience preferred.
Excellent telephone manner.
Attentive to detail and accurate.
Well organized and able to multi-task.
Good writing skills.
Good sense of humor. Cooperative and willing to assist others. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Please email or mail cover letter, salary requirements, and resume in confidence to:
Vice President/Director Client Services
PG Calc Incorporated
129 Mt. Auburn St.
Cambridge, MA 02138