PG Calc pursues a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace -- one where all employees, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, religion, veteran status, education, or disability, feel valued, celebrated, and respected. We are dedicated to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement in all of our departments. We regard and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
To provide informed, authentic leadership for cultural equity, PG Calc commits to:
- See diversity, inclusion, and equity as connected to our mission and critical to ensure the well-being of our staff and the organizations we serve.
- Acknowledge and dismantle any inequities within our policies and systems, and continually update and report organization progress.
- Explore and counteract potential underlying, unquestioned assumptions that interfere with inclusiveness.
- Help to challenge assumptions about what it takes to be a strong leader at our organization, and who is well-positioned to provide leadership.
- Practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions.
- Lead with respect and tolerance. We expect all employees to embrace this notion and to express it in workplace interactions and through everyday practices.
PG Calc abides by the following action items to help promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace:
- Pursue cultural competency throughout our organization by creating substantive learning opportunities and formal, transparent policies.
- Develop a system for being more intentional and conscious of bias during the hiring, promoting, or evaluating process.
- Train our hiring teams on equitable practices.
- Being a small business, PG Calc acknowledges that leading by example of the President and all Senior Management is critical to our success; furthermore, consistent with PG Calc’s other HR practices, all employees are encouraged to speak to their manager, CFO, or President if they observe any deviation from this policy at any time.