PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services to charities, non-profits, and service providers. PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
PG Calc is a 30-year old Cambridge company specializing in planned giving that develops, sells, and supports software, offers marketing services and consulting, and provides planned gift administration for charitable organizations nationwide. PG Calc’s Client Services is the foundation for our excellent reputation in the important world of charitable gift planning. We are seeking an enthusiastic, service-oriented individual to join our staff of 35 in the Cambridge office.
The Client Services Advisor is part of the Client Services Department, which is responsible for ensuring that PG Calc clients receive outstanding support.
- Provide client support on the use of PG Calc software and planned giving concepts
- Assist clients with crafting gift plans for specific donor situations
- Deliver calculation services
- Conduct training classes and orientations in the classroom and on-line
- Write and coordinate communications to clients
- Participate in cross-departmental projects
Ideal candidates must have at minimum:
- an understanding of planned giving fundamentals and the desire to build upon that foundation
- a facility for teaching gift concepts, basic or complex; excellent communication and computer skills
- an aptitude for mathematics
- the ability to concentrate on details and follow through on all assignments
- the ability to work independently as well as participate as a member of a team
- a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and experience in advancement, planned giving, or related fields
Familiarity with PG Calc’s software is a plus. Occasional travel is required.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous health, dental, retirement, vacation, sick, and child/elder care time off benefits
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun and fast-paced environment, and all our clients are charities. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements to:
Vice President Client Services
PG Calc Incorporated
129 Mt. Auburn St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
No phone calls please.