PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services to charities, non-profits, and service providers. PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
PG Calc provides software, consulting, administration and marketing services to nonprofit organizations and institutions nationwide. We support a specialized area of fundraising known as planned giving, and our success over the last 34 years is directly attributable to our unmatched customer support.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with an aptitude for marketing and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to join our growing Marketing Services team in the Cambridge office. This line of business builds planned giving websites, and creates planned giving direct mail and email campaigns for charities (in their brand).
The ideal Relationship Manager is a passionate, collaborative, outgoing, and creative person who will manage client marketing campaigns and grow client relationships. He or she will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies, and analyzing the effectiveness of each project. This role will collaborate with writers and designers to make certain each project is completed on schedule.
- Establish trusted relationships with and have primary responsibility for a segment of Marketing Services Clients and be backup for others.
- Form open channels of communication with each client, responding to their questions, guiding them, gathering necessary content, and resolving issues quickly and effectively.
- Lead strategy sessions with clients on planned giving marketing, and project-manage the creative development and execution of marketing campaigns such as websites, email, direct mail, mobile, with them.
- Work with PG Calc’s graphic design team managing and scheduling projects, organizing content, and coordinating activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks that meet clients specifications and adhere to clients brand guidelines.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo quality control review through editing and proofreading.
- Maintain workflow calendar and provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects, results and recommendations, including Google Analytics reports.
- Maintain CRM system and provide administrative support for service contracts and invoicing.
- Support Director, including with business development activities.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deal well with changing deadlines/priorities.
- College degree.
- 4+ years of marketing experience.
- Solid understanding of multi-channel marketing best practices and brand development.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in client relationships.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools.
- Experience with direct mail printing helpful.
- Understanding of Drupal CMS platform a plus.
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun and fast-paced environment, and all our clients are charities or nonprofits. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements to:
Director of Marketing Services
PG Calc Incorporated
129 Mt. Auburn St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
No phone calls please.