PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services to charities, non-profits, and service providers. PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
PG Calc is seeking an enthusiastic, flexible individual to join our gift administration staff in our Cambridge office.
Provide essential duties for clients to ensure that data and reports are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and communication is professionally handled.
- Learn planned giving fundamentals.
- Develop proficiency in and use proprietary software on a day-to-day basis; participate in testing of software.
- Enter data into client databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Print and process beneficiary payments.
- Produce reports as requested. Review for data accuracy prior to distribution.
- Manage client questions and requests with efficiency.
- Handle reconciliation of financial statements.
- Scan and store client documentation in document storage system.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with co-workers and with management.
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
- Ensure that work area is secure and well maintained.
- Attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Education/Certification: 2-4 years of college
- Required Knowledge: Computer proficiency; experience in using Microsoft Office products
- Experience Required
- Previous client service experience
- Excellent communications and writing skills essential
- Basic accounting experience preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organized and able to multi task
- Able to prioritize tasks during high volume periods, especially at quarter end and year end
- Cooperative and willing to assist others; ability to work independently and as a team member; sense of humor
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous health, dental, retirement, vacation, sick, and child/elder care time off benefits
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun and fast-paced environment, and all our clients are charities. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements to:
Director of Gift Administration
No Phone calls please.