PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services to charities, non-profits, and service providers. PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
PG Calc provides software, consulting, administration and marketing services to nonprofit organizations and institutions nationwide. We support a specialized area of fundraising known as planned giving, and our success over the last 34 years is directly attributable to our unmatched customer support.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to provide essential gift administration services to clients, to ensure that data and reports are processed accurately and in a timely manner, and that all client communications are handled professionally.
- Learn planned giving fundamentals.
- Develop knowledge of and use proprietary software, including testing of said software.
- Enter data into client databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Print and process beneficiary payments.
- Produce reports as requested. Review reports for data accuracy prior to distribution.
- Manage client questions and requests accurate and efficiently.
- Handle reconciliation of financial statements.
- Scan and store client documentation in document storage system following procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with co-workers and with management.
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
- Ensure that work area is secure and well maintained.
- Attend and participate in meetings as required.
2-4 years of college.
Computer proficiency. Experience in using Microsoft Office products.
Previous client service.
Excellent communications and writing skills essential.
Basic accounting experience preferred.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Well organized and able to multi-task.
Able to prioritize tasks during high volume periods, especially at quarter end and year-end.
Positive attitude and sense of humor. Cooperative and willing to assist others.
Ability to work independently and as a team member.
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun and fast-paced environment, and all our clients are charities or nonprofits. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements to:
Director of Gift Administration
PG Calc Incorporated
129 Mt. Auburn St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
No phone calls please.