PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services to charities, non-profits, and service providers. PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team. PG Calc is an equal opportunity employer.
Director of Client Services
DEPARTMENT: Client Services
REPORTS TO: President
The Director of Client Services oversees the department responsible for providing support, training, and communications for PG Calc’s software clients. The Client Services department also provides several report and calculation services, supports the software development teams, tests software, and participates in cross-departmental activities. The Director is a both a managerial and an operational position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Responsible for managing the Client Services team of 7 and maintaining the highest standards of support for software and service clients.
- Hire, train, monitor, mentor, and review Client Services staff members.
- Enable ongoing training and professional development for staff.
- Understand data security related to our software and services and ensure that Client Services follows appropriate procedures.
- Maintain the department’s specific turn-around standards for delivery of support and services.
- Resolve any difficult client issues that may arise.
- Ensure that the department is informed and trained on matters pertaining to the supported areas of expertise, including gift planning, gift administration, and compliance.
- Ensure that client communications are issued on a timely basis in conjunction with Marketing, Product Management, and Development departments.
Responsible for handling client support calls relating to Planned Giving Manager, PGM Anywhere, GiftWrap, Bequest Manager and GiftCalcs.
- Have expertise in gift planning, gift administration, compliance, and related topics.
- Have or develop a comprehensive knowledge of PG Calc’s products and services.
- Provide support to software clients including use of software and subject matter topics.
- Administer client accounts including licensing, provisioning, and maintaining internal CRM database.
Responsible for conducting software training, including curriculum development and preparation of training manuals.
- Conduct group, online, and/or custom training classes on PGM Anywhere, GiftWrap, and related topics.
- Conduct online orientations for PGM Anywhere, GiftWrap and Bequest Manager.
Participate in testing PG Calc software updates and assist with release coordination.
This is a hybrid position based in our Cambridge, Massachusetts office. PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations.
Please email or mail cover letter, resume, and salary requirements in confidence. No phone calls please.
PG Calc Incorporated
129 Mt. Auburn St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, excellent work ethic, and an avid interest in marketing to join our Sales and Marketing team. The ideal candidate will own a portfolio of independently managed projects and will assist the Director of Marketing with the execution of PG Calc’s marketing initiatives. The successful hire will be able to manage projects independently, consistently meet deadlines, and have the flexibility to rapidly take on new priorities in our dynamic workplace.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will also work closely with the Director of Sales, the Sales Associate, and the President in the marketing of PG Calc’s four lines of business, promoting our 25 distinct products and services, and helping to steward the PG Calc brand.
- Supporting the Director of Marketing
- Marketing PG Calc’s four lines of business and respective products and services
- Updating web content and Hubspot pages
- Conducting prospect research, including some appointment setting
- Conducting prospect outreach, including emails and calls
- Tracking and developing lists of clients to be used as references, in testimonials, and as the subjects of case studies
- Assisting with execution of marketing direct mail, emails, and print collateral
- Posting to social media channels and analyzing/optimizing SEO and PPC campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Ideally, this is a hybrid position based in our Cambridge office. Although we are working remotely during the pandemic, the expectation will be to work fulltime with flexibility to work some days remote and in-person in our Cambridge, Massachusetts office when safety protocols allow the safe return to our offices. PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun, and fast-paced environment, and almost all our clients are charities. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, retirement, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Familiarity with Hubspot or similar suite of marketing and communications tools
- CRM/database familiarity (list-building, report development, analytics)
- Experience working with a CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal)
- Editing and proofreading
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn new skills as needed
- Demonstrated commitment to working within a diverse environment and interacting collegially with individuals of different backgrounds
- Marketing experience
- HTML fundamentals
- Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Familiarity with fundraising or non-profits
- Social media marketing
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Interest in marketing analytics
- Direct mail/print production
- Experience developing podcasts and/or video
Please email your cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements. No phone calls please.
Director of Marketing
Marketing Account Manager
DEPARTMENT: Marketing Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing Services
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with an aptitude for marketing and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to join our growing Marketing Services team. This line of business builds websites and creates direct mail and email campaigns for non-profits (in their brand) for planned giving. [PC Calc has a hybrid workplace model.]
The ideal candidate is a passionate, collaborative, outgoing, and creative person who will manage client marketing projects and grow client relationships. This role will collaborate with writers and designers to make certain each project is completed on schedule.
Principal responsibilities include:
• Establish trusted relationships and have primary responsibility with a segment of Marketing Services Clients.
• Form open channels of communication with each client, responding to their questions, guiding them, gathering necessary content, and resolving issues quickly and effectively.
• Project-manage marketing campaigns such as websites, email, direct mail, mobile, with them.
• Work with PG Calc’s graphic design team managing and scheduling projects, organizing content, and coordinating activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks that meet client's specifications and adhere to client's brand guidelines.
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo quality control review through editing and proofreading.
• Maintain workflow calendar and provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects, results, and recommendations.
Requirements and Experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deal well with changing deadlines/priorities.
• College degree and 2+ years of marketing experience.
• An understanding of multi-channel marketing best practices and brand development.
• Direct mailing experience needed.
• Demonstrated track record of excellence in client relationships.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
• Understanding of Drupal CMS platform, a plus.
Ideally, this is a hybrid position based in our Cambridge office. Although we are working remotely during the pandemic, the expectation will be to work fulltime with flexibility to work some days remote and in-person in our Cambridge, Massachusetts office when safety protocols allow the safe return to our offices Thus, only LOCAL Boston candidates will be considered.
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun, and fast-paced environment, and all our clients are charities. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental, retirement, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements. No phone calls please.
Director of Marketing Services