Gain invaluable hands-on experience using case study examples to illustrate gift options while discovering the powerful and effective features of your gift planning software. This class is taught using both the desktop version of PGM and the web-based version, PGM Anywhere.
Who can benefit from this class?
Prior knowledge of planned giving is helpful, but you can benefit from this class if you are new to planned giving. No prior experience with our Planned Giving Manager software is required, and no advance preparation for the course is necessary. In this class you will learn to use both the desktop version of PGM and the web-based version, PGM Anywhere.
- Introduction to Planned Giving Manager and PGM Anywhere
- Gift Annuities - Immediate and Deferred
- Create Basic Gift Annuity Proposals
- Introduction to Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Create Trust Proposals
Schedule for the Day
- The session runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Two 15-minute breaks, morning and afternoon with an hour for lunch on your own at noon.
- Continental breakfast will be provided before the start of the session and refreshments during breaks.
- Please be in the room by 8:30 a.m. so that the session may begin on time.
Full participation in the Gift Planning Introductory course is approved for 5.5 points in Category 1 .B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. This course is also approved for 5.5 CFP* credits. Prerequisite: None. Course level: Introductory. Instructional method: Group-live.
For information on policies on cancellations, complaints or refunds, please contact Michael Heep at 888-474-2252.
* Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.