This new 2 day (6 hours) ONLINE class introduces students to basic gift administration practices and how to use the features in GiftWrap to meet your organization's obligations to donors and beneficiaries. You will learn the best practices for data entry to help meet the needs of your development, business and finance offices.
Who can benefit from this class?
This class is geared for new users as well as those with experience but no formal GiftWrap training. The goal of the class is to enable you to get the most out of the system, to work efficiently and accurately, and to administer gift annuities correctly. A brief overview of other gift types will be included. Note: This class will not cover FASB, Reserves, CashTrac or the administration of Pooled Income Fund gifts.
- Overview of GiftWrap functionality and structure
- Focus on administration of Gift Annuities – Immediate, Deferred, Flexible Deferred, and Commuted Payment
- Understanding the Record Death function and its effect on data and reporting
- Payments and Taxes
Schedule for the Day
- The session runs from 1:00pm to 4:00pm ET on Tuesday, November 17 and Wednesday, November 18. There will be a short break at 2:30pm on each day.
- Please sign in by 12:50pm ET so that the session may begin on time.
- Giftwrap trial software with sample data will be made available to attendees for the optional, hands-on homework exercises.
For information on cancellation policies, please contact Jen Wickham at 888-474-2252.