Who can benefit from this class?
- Development professionals responsible for gift administration, budget, planned gift marketing, analysis of current gifts and expectancies
- Administrative staff responsible for entering, updating and maintenance of donor and gift data, payment production, tax forms, and other reports associated with gift administration
- Finance staff responsible for preparation of FASB liability and state reserve reports
This session focuses on the report functions in GiftWrap to generate FASB liabilities and State Reserves reports, produce annuitant payments, and tax forms (1099-Rs) along with the associated IRS tax file.
- Checks & electronic funds transfer
- Tracking market value
- Reserve & liability calculations
- Projecting cash flow & gift years remaining
- Tax reporting • Updating at year-end
- Mail merge, upload & export functions