This class will provide an in depth demonstration of our web-based PGM Anywhere software in the context of learning about and modeling gift annuities. We will use case study examples to illustrate various types of gift annuities while discovering the robust calculation and detailed documentation features of this gift planning software. This class will be taught remotely.
Who can benefit from this class?
Prior knowledge of planned giving is helpful, but you can benefit from this class if you are new to planned giving. No prior experience with our software is required, and no advance preparation for the course is necessary.
- Introduction to PGM Anywhere
- Gift Annuities – Immediate, Deferred and Flexible Deferred
- Create Gift Annuity Proposals and Agreements
- NEW: QCD to fund CGA (Legacy IRA Act)
Schedule for the Day
- The session runs from 1:00pm to 3:00pm ET on Tuesday, July 25 and Wednesday, July 26. There will be a short break at 2:00pm on each day.
- Please sign in by 12:50pm ET so that the session may begin on time.
For information on policies on cancellations, complaints or refunds, please contact Michael Heep at 888-474-2252.