Each PG Calc Webinar is approved for 1.5 hours of CFRE Continuing Education points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. To apply for CFRE credit, after viewing the Webinar, email your name (first and last name) and email address to Jennifer Wickham.
The 2019 Webinars listed below are also approved for 1.5 CFP* credits each.
Course level: Basic.
Instructional method: Group-internet.
You must attend the live Webinar to earn CFP points. To apply for CFP credit, after viewing the Webinar, email your name (first and last name) and CFP number to Jennifer Wickham.
- What, Me Worry? When to Say No (or Yes!) to a Gift
- Advanced Gift Annuities
- The Do’s and (a few) Don'ts of Gifts from IRAs
- Why Donor Advised Funds and Supporting Organizations are a Gift Planner's Friend
- Understanding Your Gift Annuity Program
- Shifting the Conversation from Cash to Assets
- The Hidden Code of End-of-Life Decisions
- Tax Info Every Gift Planner Needs
- Bequest Administration and a Little Beyond
- Planned Giving Calculations You Need to Understand
- Real World Lessons from Real World Planned Gifts
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.