Each PG Calc Webinar is approved for 1.5 hours of CFRE Continuing Education points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. To apply for CFRE credit, after viewing the Webinar, email your name (first and last name) and email address to Jennifer Wickham.
The 2020 Webinars listed below are also approved for 1.5 CFP* credits each.
Course level: Basic.
Instructional method: Group-internet.
You must attend the live Webinar to earn CFP points. To apply for CFP credit, after viewing the Webinar, email your name (first and last name) and CFP number to Jennifer Wickham.
- Calming Troubled Waters: Getting IRA Death Proceeds in a Timely Manner
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Understanding Tax Issues That Can Lead to Bigger Gifts
- Effective Gift Planning Strategies in Turbulent Times
- QCDs beyond FAQs: A Deeper Look at the Charitable IRA Rollover
- 10 IRS Rules You Need to Know to Help Your Donors Make Great Gifts
- The How and Why of Philanthropic Advising
- Blended Gifts and Collegial Collaboration
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.