Gain invaluable hands-on experience using case study examples to illustrate gift options while discovering the powerful and effective features of your gift planning software. This class is taught using the web-based version, PGM Anywhere.
Who can benefit from this class?
Prior knowledge of planned giving is helpful, but you can benefit from this class if you are new to planned giving. No prior experience with our PGM Anywhere software is required, and no advance preparation for the course is necessary.
- Introduction to PGM Anywhere
- Gift Annuities - Immediate and Deferred
- Create Basic Gift Annuity Proposals
- Introduction to Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Create Trust Proposals
Schedule for the Day
- The session runs from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Two 15-minute breaks, morning and afternoon, with an hour for lunch on your own at noon.
- Continental breakfast will be provided before the start of the session and refreshments during breaks.
- Please be in the room by 8:45 am so that the session may begin on time.
Full participation in the PGM Anywhere Introductory course is approved for 5.5 points in Category 1 .B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
For questions or cancellations, please contact Michael Heep at 888-474-2252.