Gain invaluable hands-on experience using case study examples to illustrate gift options while discovering the powerful and effective features of your gift planning software. This class is taught using the web-based version, PGM Anywhere.
Who can benefit from this class?
Prior knowledge of planned giving is helpful, but you can benefit from this class if you are new to planned giving. No prior experience with our PGM Anywhere software is required, and no advance preparation for the course is necessary.
- Introduction to PGM Anywhere
- Gift Annuities - Immediate and Deferred
- Create Basic Gift Annuity Proposals
- Introduction to Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Create Trust Proposals
Schedule for the Day
- The session runs from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with an hour for lunch on your own at noon.
- Coffee and pastries will be provided before the start of the session and refreshments will be provided during breaks.
- Please be in the room by 8:45 am so that the session may begin on time.
- The expectation is that all attendees are vaccinated and boosted. In addition, each attendee will take a COVID test at home the morning of the training. An attestation form will be provided to each attendee stating that these measures have been followed.
Full participation in the Gift Planning Introductory course is approved for 5.5 points in Category 1 .B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. This course is also approved for 5.5 CFP* credits. Prerequisite: None. Course level: Introductory. Instructional method: Group-live.
For questions or cancellations, please contact Michael Heep at 888-474-2252.